As one of the premiere entertainment venues in South Hampshire we provide a broad range of music, comedy, theatre and children's shows to suit all ages. The highlight of the year is our annual pantomime which attracts 20,000. Opened in 1982, Fareham's flagship venue is also available for hire for theatrical productions, exhibitions and fairs, meetings and training seminars, dinner dances, parties and weddings.
Please note that although there is a planned refurbishment of Ferneham Hall commencing January 2020, the venue remains open and fully operational throughout 2019.
NB Amended Opening Times for August:
Ferneham Hall Box Office and Bar
- Saturday 3 August Box Office 9.30am - 5.00pm Bar - Closed
- Sunday 4 August - Building Closed
- Saturday 10 August Box office 9.30am - 2.00pm Bar - Closed
- Sunday 11 August - Building Closed
- Saturday 17 August Box Office 9.30am - 2.00pm Bar - Closed
- Sunday 18 August Building closed (open in the evening for a Hire)
- Saturday 24/Sunday 25/Monday 26 August- Closed for Bank Holiday Weekend
- Saturday 31 August Box Office 9.30am - 2.00pm Bar - Closed
- Sunday 1 September - Building Closed